What the Facts WERE:
- Overweight and 100% inactive
- Heart surgery that's almost 40 years old
- Pacemaker/Defibrillator for 10 years
- Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, & Fibromyalgia
- Constant fluid on my left knee for over 10 years
- Inability to climb stairs without pain or hanging on to the walls.
- Coke addict, using 5-6 times a day . . . and I mean the red can kind
- Multiple medications including pain killers & muscle relaxers
- 1-2 hours of wobbly walking first thing in the morning due to stiffness/pain
Some of those facts are still true.
Some will never go away.
But there are some I have kicked to the curb and shattered sledge hammer style!