I'm Deborah, and I'm amazed that you're interested enough in my craziness to click on the About page! But I'm so glad you did!
So here goes:
- preacher's kid determined NOT to marry a preacher
- married a motorcycle-riding sailor turned preacher turned police officer. God thinks He's funny.
- mom to 6 - 2 bio, 4 adopted . . . and we may not be done
- Jesus follower, truth seeker
- information junkie, hobby collector
- story lover, wannabe writer
- Beachbody Coach
|Image Courtesy of Alicia Widner Photography|
Here's something else you need to know:
The opinions expressed here are solely my own, are a work in progress, will change over time, & don't necessarily reflect the opinions and/or views of any specific person (husband, children, family, friends) or entity (employer, church, organizations) associated with me. All comments are welcome as long as they promote healthy discussion. This is a personal blog, which means that I reserve the right to delete rude and/or inappropriate comments according to my discretion.